New Cabelas Opening 4/14/2011 In Allen, Tx.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might be a shorter drive for a few of you than the one in Fort Worth.

From the website.....

Cabela's Allen, Texas store is located at U.S. Highway 75 at the Stacy Road exit. The 100,000-square-foot store features a two-story Conservation Mountain, 13,170-gallon aquarium, five raised wildlife dioramas, Express Café, world-class Gun Library, and hundreds of wild game trophies displayed in Cabela's trademark bring-the-outdoors-indoors showroom. Other highlights include a General Store and Bargain Cave, as well as a reproduction of a Texas State record whitetail.

http://www.cabelas.com/stores/store_info.jsp?pageName=035

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife just told me today at lunch she wanted to go to the outlet in Allen.
I guess she hasnt' heard this yet. :D
I just need to hold out until it is open.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish someone would open something in Norman. Academy just isn't getting it done. With respect to firearms they have a limited selection and much of what they advertise is "out of stock" in the store. Also, they have no reloading supplies.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish someone would open something in Norman. Academy just isn't getting it done. With respect to firearms they have a limited selection and much of what they advertise is "out of stock" in the store. Also, they have no reloading supplies.

I gave up on Academy after last years hunting season. I'd find good deals on stuff on their website, drive up to the Fort Smith, AR store and there was nothing to be found. They would look it up on their computer and always tell me "Oh well there are only 5 of those in stock within the entire company"...I'll make the trip to Bass Pro if I need something hunting related. Wal-Mart gets my boolit money though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom