New Classifieds Policies

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks @Okuma for fixing this. I needed to renew my Supporter thing too, quick and easy! And a bargain, especially for those who primarily use the site to participate in the discussions and so on. And let me remind people that being a Supporter, all for a measly $15 bucks per year, gives one access to The Feed...where you can view real time posts as they are posted to the site. Good stuff! I like this whole thing.

Where do we find the date for renewing?

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Where do we find the date for renewing?

Go to "Settings" beside your avatar in the upper right hand corner. In the drop down, look for "Account Upgrades." Click on that and it will show "Available Upgrades," followed at the bottom by "Purchased Upgrades" or something like that. In the upper right hand corner of that window, it will show your 'expiration date.' I don't think I left anything out.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Go to "Settings" beside your avatar in the upper right hand corner. In the drop down, look for "Account Upgrades." Click on that and it will show "Available Upgrades," followed at the bottom by "Purchased Upgrades" or something like that. In the upper right hand corner of that window, it will show your 'expiration date.' I don't think I left anything out.

Found it, thanks!!!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Found an odd issue when trying to relist a current ad. I get a notice that I can relist in X hours, minutes, etc. For example, this morning it was like 14 hours, 30 mins, etc. which expired at about 8 PM. So about 8:15, I tried relisting, and got a notice that I can do so in 20 hours and some minutes. It’s been this way for several days, and each time the timer will run out but then immediately tack on almost another day. On what is this timer based?

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Found an odd issue when trying to relist a current ad. I get a notice that I can relist in X hours, minutes, etc. For example, this morning it was like 14 hours, 30 mins, etc. which expired at about 8 PM. So about 8:15, I tried relisting, and got a notice that I can do so in 20 hours and some minutes. It’s been this way for several days, and each time the timer will run out but then immediately tack on almost another day. On what is this timer based?
Same thing was happening to me. So I just bought a subscription!

Glocker

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
I became a supporter, relisted a couple old ads, and a new one.
Now I get this message when trying to add a new one..

"You are allowed to post 3 ads per month only. You can post your next ad in 19 days, 3 hours, 35 minutes, 25 seconds."

Is 3 ads per month the unlimited ads?
Emailed Okuma with a question, no response.
Maybe I didn't click the right button somewhere.
Thanks for any help.

Top Bottom