New Compact Pickups: Which One?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I know the Toyota is very good, and the Colorado, etc but I bought a Ford Ranger and like it. Thanks for all the input fellas!
CONGRATULATIONS on your new pickup. I wondering though. Are you gonna find a used overstuffed chair on the side of the road to put in the bed? @surjimmy needs somewhere to sit IF you let him go for a ride with you.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS on your new pickup. I wondering though. Are you gonna find a used overstuffed chair on the side of the road to put in the bed? @surjimmy needs somewhere to sit IF you let him go for a ride with you.

Probably should...I don't want him stinkin' up the cab of my new ride you know.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I just got back from Joel's. He let me drive his new truck(BIG WHOOP). I mean it was ok, but there are several things I would change on it. First off, I would change the title over in my name, then I would change the angle of the mirror so I could see better. The location of the seat to the steering wheel has to go, I would change it to fit my legs better. Definitely change the radio station, I mean whats up with that. Last but not least, I would change garages from his to mine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom