New course of fire at OKCGC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanted to let everyone know about a new course of fire and possible matches that are being offered at OKCGC. I've attached a jpg of the flier below and the contact information is included in the flier.

I went out to OKCGC this past Sunday and tried out the new mover setup and I have to say that it was a ton of fun. The only drawback I found was that I needed a couple more magazines. Kinda slowed things down a little having to reload magazine midway through the round. :-)

Moving Target 1.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That'll be cool for anyone wanting to practice for Bianchi. I only know of one other within reasonable driving distance and I don't know if it's still in operation or not.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That'll be cool for anyone wanting to practice for Bianchi. I only know of one other within reasonable driving distance and I don't know if it's still in operation or not.
That's exactly what they are going for. In fact, I believe Chuck said that he's traveling to compete in the Bianchi cup this week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom