New Detachable mag 870s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since they got taken over by Freedom Group, they (and Marlin) have had alot of issues.
My buddies "Remlin" was a total turd, had to go back 3 times and he just sold it after getting it back the 3rd time and went with a JM stamp older one.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Won’t be buying a new Remington or Marlin without getting to look and inspect very hard since Freedom Puke, mean Group, took over. Hedge fund killed both of these companies.

Sunshine_Shooter

Marksman
Reaction score
Meh. Does anyone care? I don’t. If I want a mag fed shotgun, I’m getting a Saiga or AR version.
Too little, too late.

Here's where it matters: 3-Gun. In the current rules, a mag-fed shotgun puts you in Open class. $3000 STI race guns, tricked out ARs, and semi-auto, mag-fed shotguns with red dots & brakes, and 2 grand of belts and pouches. Now a good-ole-boy can role up with his bone stock Glock, Ruger AR, and Rem 870 DM and now he has to compete against the super gamers. If 3-Gun takes that into account, they'll have to rethink what makes an open-class race shotgun a racing gun, and might have to seriously rewrite the rule book. I've though for a long time that allowing semi-auto shotguns in every division but making mag fed Open-only was messed up.

Seriously, in Tac-Limited you can have LPVOs on your rifle, backup 45° red dots, 60 round drum mags, expanded pistol mags, pistol magwells, and your shotgun can have a 12-round tube. But a box mag on a pump shotty? Too much of a competitive advantage, you're in Open class.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Seriously, in Tac-Limited you can have LPVOs on your rifle, backup 45° red dots, 60 round drum mags, expanded pistol mags, pistol magwells, and your shotgun can have a 12-round tube. But a box mag on a pump shotty? Too much of a competitive advantage, you're in Open class.

Actually, in tac op your offset sight has to be irons, the pistol mags can't go longer than 140mm, and yes you can have a 12+ round tube on the shotgun, but you can only start with 9 total in the gun.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Three gun money is a gnat on a flys ass compared to the rest of the gun market. Companies could give a **** about competitors buying guns. They do care about dipshits that will never shoot a match buying competition stuff because that’s one more marketing ploy.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Three gun money is a gnat on a flys ass compared to the rest of the gun market. Companies could give a **** about competitors buying guns. They do care about dipshits that will never shoot a match buying competition stuff because that’s one more marketing ploy.

They had to do something to compete with that a$$hat Accurate Ron guy.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Won’t be buying a new Remington or Marlin without getting to look and inspect very hard since Freedom Puke, mean Group, took over. Hedge fund killed both of these companies.
Every Time that group takes over, the brand name goes to crap for quality control.
They are for a profit business, not a for a customer good product. Run them out the door and let the public be the quality control group the company doesn't have to pay for. They put out junk.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like I’ve been saying this a lot lately;
In general,
If idiots buy junk, who cares, unless you’re one of the idiots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom