New EDC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CRKT Kit Carson design assisted opening M16 with 3 1/2", D2 steel blade, ball bearing hinge and deadbolt lock. I paid $120 for it. I have several fixed blade knives with D2 steel, they sure hold an edge good. I love the deadbolt and Carson flipper design combo and balance of this one.
I have a couple of CRKT Carson M21, one with 4" blade and another 3" with G10 scales and a Carson design neck knife tanto.
20220519_122248.jpg
20220519_122240.jpg

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
how does that work? do you push that button to unlock it?
To open Pull on blade flipper, it also has blade studs at the hilt, it has a spring opening assist, then to close, the button unlocks the 2 prong deadbolt through 2 holes in pivoting part of blade so you can close it. Kit Carson designs all have that flipper action, some like my M21 with 4" blade has a release lever that blocks the liner lock firm

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To open Pull on blade flipper, it also has blade studs at the hilt, it has a spring opening assist, then to close, the button unlocks the 2 prong deadbolt through 2 holes in pivoting part of blade so you can close it. Kit Carson designs all have that flipper action, some like my M21 with 4" blade has a release lever that blocks the liner lock fi

To open Pull on blade flipper, it also has blade studs at the hilt, it has a spring opening assist, then to close, the button unlocks the 2 prong deadbolt through 2 holes in pivoting part of blade so you can close it. Kit Carson designs all have that flipper action, some like my M21 with 4" blade has a release lever that blocks the liner lock firm
nice

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like a good knife! I own several D2 knives as well, I’m a fan. It’s a great quality steel. Perfect happy medium of hardness for ease of resharpening vs edge edge retention

Latest posts

Top Bottom