NEW EMAIL shows Pentagon ASKED Hillary to LET THEM send help to Benghazi, proving Leon Panetta LIED!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How is this different from Iran-Contra? Oh yeah, Republicans did Iran-Contra... :rolleyes2

Watch this and see if you can figure it out.....

If not, just a few quick thoughts, North was not committing treason, his foundation was not collecting hundreds of millions before making policy for the nation, which Bill and Hillary demonstrably were, North was a LT Col, an 05, not a cabinet level SES which I'm pretty sure all the Senior cabinet positions are, he was not running a private server hiding actions from any oversight.....

I'm sure there are more. This is not, in my opinion a "witch hunt", though in her case it might be appropriate. She, Bill, and their cohorts profited richly from the "foundation", using their personal and political power while thumbing their nose at law, congress, and the public. And doing so with such utter contempt for the security of the nation for which they were personally and professionally responsible.

Ignorance of the facts does not make one right.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
last time I heard .. lying under oath is still a crime.
it's not often actual proof like said emails from Hillary surfaces.
which hopefully changes it from a he said, she said .. into documentation that meets burden of proof requirements for prosecution.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
last time I heard .. lying under oath is still a crime.
it's not often actual proof like said emails from Hillary surfaces.
which hopefully changes it from a he said, she said .. into documentation that meets burden of proof requirements for prosecution.

Where have you been? Did Bill suffer anything more than a token inconvenience for committing perjury? And you think Hillary will? No one is going to prosecute Hillary for anything, ever. American political royalty are exempt from nonsense such as laws. :(

they don't 'document' official requests outside of an email?

That they can't erase all traces of? No. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom