New ENS (Eat n Shoot) thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I called the El Reno range (Sears?) today, and they don't open until 10am, might be a late start for the hot weather coming back? It is an outdoor range, with longer shooting I think...
That is the former Banner Road range. Many are familiar with it. I ‘think’ the operator’s name is Ryan Sears and he is on OSA.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well,dang it. Just checked the member list and Ryan may not have made the jump to the new update. Maybe because of bounced emails from an old or defunct email that was set to receive them. If anyone gets out there soon, tell Ryan to try and update or log in.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well,dang it. Just checked the member list and Ryan may not have made the jump to the new update. Maybe because of bounced emails from an old or defunct email that was set to receive them. If anyone gets out there soon, tell Ryan to try and update or log in.
Guys at Banner were great when me and my son went there .

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am thinking of hosting one,....For you folks who cannot get out ,...you'll be able to bring the family, camp out in the up in the mountains and woods, ATV, dirt bikes trials, Natural Dam, kayaking and canoeing AR. river or Lee Creek ....of course shooting stay one day or overnight ....be in Aug could hook this up with the gun show in FT Smith or labor day weekend ...Lot to see in Fort Smith .

35 miles Fort Smith ....25 miles From Sallisaw....230 miles from OKC

Worth the drive guys.....trust me ....That is why I say stay overnight tent, sleeping bag camping or small wheeled camper...RV

....Best to bring a grill....We can pot luck....or one you millionaires can bring the steaks :) ...or cook your own as others drool.
Very nice offer @Judi if there's a millionaire have'em add lobster too, is your range set to where you can have multiple target shooters ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom