New Fiber optic from TS for ruger 22/45 target

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got my sight in and installed to take to range in an hour or so. I really like it. Mid Way sight delivered.JPG 22 45 old sight 1.JPG 22 45 old sight removed 2.JPG 22 45 new sight installed 3.JPG 22 45 new sight 4.JPG 22 45 new sight 5.JPG

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was worried about it having any play in the base as it sit on the barrel and that the heights were same. Yes on both. Perfect fit and very well made. I was disappointed that extra fibers were not included when the customer service girl I had spoke with said there would be.
That's ok because I'm very happy with the product thus far. About to go try them out, but can already tell I can pick the sight up great.
Not happy with the shipping cost and how long it took to send it but that's ok as well.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I put the same Tactical Solutions sight on my new MK IV and really am pleased with it. I paid $27 shipped from MidwayUSA.com and got it in a matter of days. The fit is perfect. I like fiber optic front sights a lot.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I put a HiViz front sight with the interchangeable fiber rods on mine.

I had one of those HiViz fibers on my MK III; the one that comes with a little pill bottle looking thing with the extra fiber rods and the plastic key thing used to change them out. It was fine. The Tac Sol dot is a little smaller maybe, but hey, a F.O. is a F.O. after all. I did find found that I like green a little better than red for indoors.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was surprised that I liked them better than the red. Made an immediate positive effect on target acquisition. As I mentioned in my range thread I just posted, I need to rezero the 22/45 and work on my trigger control. Suggestions requested.
Easy install and thanks to druryj for the heads up.
Got to find some replacement fibers so any suggestions on getting theses would be also appreciated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom