New from Michigan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,
I found this forum when I went looking for gun forums that hadn't been taken over by commies.
Here, Northwest Fire Arms, and The Outdoor Trading Post are the places I go for honest, not overly moderated, and quality 2A discussion.
Other topics are also treated well here.

I left MGO (migunowners.org) because it looked like they were getting "Vertical Scoped", taken over by leftist commies. However, they, like here, have the best want-ads in the state.

Make no mistake-there are a LOT of good people there, I've never had a bad deal, it is just the mods and admin became suspect.
This seems like a great forum. I hope to be able to contribute.
I am red442joe all over the inter-webs.
Joe
Welcome. Did you move here or just find this forum? Either way, glad to have you. Overall there are a bunch of great people on here. We talk about a variety of topics besides guns. Sometimes we have arguments and sometimes not. But in the end, I believe most on here would have each other’s backs if needed. I actually know of many that have helped others in need. I’ve been here for over 10 years and am so glad I found this place. I’m an Okie, born and raised. And I still live in this great state.

red442joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't move to OK, just found the forum.
Seems like a good, real, no b.s. kinda place.
After seeing strange changes to otherwise good forums, I'm kinda sensitive to liberal lefty commie scumbag infiltration.

Joe

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
James G HOWDY.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom