New from OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! A liberal saying libtard haha.. that is a funny handle I must say

Im guessing youcenter leaning/moderate liberalto be pro 2A.

At the gun range when you’re not at the brewery/dog park/whole foods/ethnic restaurant/Subaru dealer/paseo district. Haha! I’m just joking around with ya. I’m not liberal but I have lots of friends/family who are.

Definitely check out Steven Rinella on YouTube for hunting/game cooking info

welcome aboard!!

2ALibtard

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome! A liberal saying libtard haha.. that is a funny handle I must say

Im guessing youcenter leaning/moderate liberalto be pro 2A.

At the gun range when you’re not at the brewery/dog park/whole foods/ethnic restaurant/Subaru dealer/paseo district. Haha! I’m just joking around with ya. I’m not liberal but I have lots of friends/family who are.

Definitely check out Steven Rinella on YouTube for hunting/game cooking info

welcome aboard!!
Glad you got a kick out of it. That makes two of us with a sense of humor.

Pretty left leaning… But liberal in the classical sense, not in the Twitter sense, how about that? To borrow a meme: I want the gay married couple to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns.

I’ll have to check out Steve Rinella, thanks for the tip. Mostly I watch Garand Thumb on YouTube - not even remotely hunting oriented, but still good content if you’re into recce type stuff.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you got a kick out of it. That makes two of us with a sense of humor.

Pretty left leaning… But liberal in the classical sense, not in the Twitter sense, how about that? To borrow a meme: I want the gay married couple to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns.

I’ll have to check out Steve Rinella, thanks for the tip. Mostly I watch Garand Thumb on YouTube - not even remotely hunting oriented, but still good content if you’re into recce type stuff.
Haha two of us indeed! I’m new to this forum as well, hopefully we’ll run into a few more humorous individuals eventually on here. I typically find very few comedians in the firearms crowd... Mostly serious, straight-edge, uptight, take things literal type folks. Which is fine too, I’m not hating here... just saying

Yeah I hear ya on the political stance thing. Sounds reasonable to me. I’m libertarian-ish/conservative-ish personally.

I’m aware of garand thumb, I used to watch a few of the guntubers. Not much lately though, got bored with most of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom