New from PSA STG-44 in 556, 300BO, 8mm Kurtz, 7.62x39

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://freerangeamerican.us/psa-stg-44/

IT IS ENTIRELY POSSIBLE YOU WILL SEE SOMEBODY AT THE RANGE RUNNING A BRAND NEW STG 44 IN .300 BLK WITH A PMAG AND A CAN — AND THAT SOMEBODY COULD BE YOU.

PSASTG44TFAYouTube_1-1-1024x542.jpg
STGLead2-2-1055x703.jpg

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“It suppresses fantastically. If you’ve ever shot a suppressed FAL, it’s very similar to that,” Steil said. He couldn’t say, however, when the gun will begin shipping, but reports say we’ll have to wait until Q4 2023. He also couldn’t comment on the price, but it ain’t gonna be cheap. He could only say that it would cost more than the pre-order version from HMG, which was priced at $1,799.99 and $1,959.99, depending on options.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
If caliber swaps are as easy as they say, you could just order it in the caliber you want and wait for a PSA daily deal on the others you wanted to own haha
I think there’s gonna be a big enough demand, even at the $2k price point, that they will sell them like hotcakes. I bet they’ll put the accessories on the daily deals and crank out the rifle like their AKs, they’re only gonna have the market cornered on StG44s for so long, so I bet they’ll aim to completely dominate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom