New from PSA STG-44 in 556, 300BO, 8mm Kurtz, 7.62x39

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve ALWAYS wanted the original “assault” rifle made by the Germans. But, the real ones were too expensive and the ammo hard to find. Wasn’t sure I wanted the .22lr one either.

But, I heard the Lord speaketh and say, “that thar shalt be-eth thine”. I think it was the 11th commandment.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool factor overload. 10 years ago, ida bin all over it but now, not so much. Im really surprised it has taken this long for some one to do a repro.

The thing I want to know, is about the law suit they mention

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
327049258_893440155435674_2312883858315761304_n.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago I got to fire an original at a slightly illegal full auto meet. I will not say the name of the group because there might still be a few around. I do not know because a step sister was married to the prez but she died and I did not keep up with them.

Anyway I always wanted one of my own but never got the chance. You use to be able to order ammo from some outfit in Shotgun News.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago I got to fire an original at a slightly illegal full auto meet. I will not say the name of the group because there might still be a few around. I do not know because a step sister was married to the prez but she died and I did not keep up with them.

Anyway I always wanted one of my own but never got the chance. You use to be able to order ammo from some outfit in Shotgun News.

Is that like “slightly pregnant”?

rocketman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The G3 fire control group adaptations just turn me off. So do any castings, or cnc milling attempts to fake a stamped part. I think PTR made a limited run of exact copies 10 year ago or so. Those were beautiful.

That said, I still want one!

Latest posts

Top Bottom