New Girl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to the "funny farm," Leighanne.

I perused your link to the auction goodies, and that looks like a pretty impressive group of firearms. Just out of curiosity, do your firearms related auctions come about because of a closing out gun store, or are they like consignment items?

leighanne

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the "funny farm," Leighanne.

I perused your link to the auction goodies, and that looks like a pretty impressive group of firearms. Just out of curiosity, do your firearms related auctions come about because of a closing out gun store, or are they like consignment items?
Good question! These are consignment items, mostly from personal gun collections. We often get firearms from store owners too, just needing to sell off inventory.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We get 1 or 2 new member introductions a day around here but not often do they get this much attention so quickly. I almost think this place is full of fellas that’d rather say hi to a girl than a guy. That’s a rare trait these days.

Welcome to OSA n stuff!

leighanne

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
We get 1 or 2 new member introductions a day around here but not often do they get this much attention so quickly. I almost think this place is full of fellas that’d rather say hi to a girl than a guy. That’s a rare trait these days.

Welcome to OSA n stuff!
LOL!! I appreciate it! I can tell I'm gonna learn a lot in this forum. And I hope to offer good info on our gun auctions while I'm at it >>> https://heardauction.hibid.com/catalog/437128/march-firearm-auction

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s already a thread about racism, but I think we may need one about sexism. I don’t believe you’ve ever suggested a male new member make cookies. :scratch:
No kidding, I make cookies all the time and never get recognized for it. I'm feeling kinda left out now........my feelers are hurt actually.

BTW, welcome to OSA Leighanne!

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Welcome to OSA n stuff!
Also, some of you fellas are in the running for the longest hello I've ever seen....