New Glock G45

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattman5000e

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How innovative. They changed the color and put some front cocking serrations on a model they currently sell. They must think they are Sig Sauer or something.

I DO actually like the FCS though.
That's all it takes anymore. Kimber paints a slide a different color and its "this year's must have 1911." Glock is no different.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
How innovative. They changed the color and put some front cocking serrations on a model they currently sell. They must think they are Sig Sauer or something.

There are a couple of other small differences, but I get what you're saying.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score

I just wish they could settle on an actual generation.

You can currently buy gen4, gen5, 19x, and gen5+ (this new one).

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just wish they could settle on an actual generation.

You can currently buy gen4, gen5, 19x, and gen5+ (this new one).

Dunno if you could because everyone seems to love their particular Gen. Glock needs to get on the ball and release a gun that has panels or something of the like so it can make everyone happy.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score

Looks like the 17 and 19 MOS FS have the features of the G45 + MOS

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dunno if you could because everyone seems to love their particular Gen. Glock needs to get on the ball and release a gun that has panels or something of the like so it can make everyone happy.
Thats what id need to get one, my trigger finger barely reaches the manual safety. My only gripe with'em

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats what id need to get one, my trigger finger barely reaches the manual safety. My only gripe with'em

Seems like it'd be easy to do, finger grooves, no finger groves..... RTF... no RTF or Gen 5 texture or whatever that is. Or just build a truly modular design and see the grip modules for ~$40. They'd sell like hotcakes....... IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom