New Glock G45

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
You forgot Gen 3. They still sell some models in 3. I had a 17L brought in last year. BNIB and new manufacture, not one that was sitting in a warehouse for years. I think the .45GAP is still G3 too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So:

Gen3
G42/43 (not a gen3 or 4)
Gen4
Gen5
Gen5 FS (ambi slide release, no mag cutout, front serrations)
19X (MHS specs)

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So:

Gen3
G42/43 (not a gen3 or 4)
Gen4
Gen5
Gen5 FS (ambi slide release, no mag cutout, front serrations)
19X (MHS specs)
I guess so. I have a couple of Glocks but am far from an expert in them. I have no real use for Glocks save shooting GSSF matches. If it weren't for that I'd not have any. Now if they would bring the entire line up to Gen 5 or G46 I might re-evaluate.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, why all the Glock-Hate? I have a couple and they shoot just fine. Lemme see; there's a Gen 4 19 in there and a well-used G43 (the whole undetermined Gen of this 43 is causing me to have some degree of anguish though).

I like Glocks better than M&Ps or XD-whatevers anyway. Some people actually like other guns better...imagine that.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
No Glock hate here! There’s a G19 on my nightstand. I just find the slogan of “perfection” to be ironic considering all the generations they have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom