New Glock Models

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I THINK IT BRILLIANT !!! A large group of people believe the Glock 19 is the choice for a handgun, Hey, only if it in .45ACP (that's a Glock 36), Hey, only if its in .40 S&W (that's a Glock 23); Hey wait a minute what about .357SIG (that's a Glock 32). Hey what about high capacity.45 ( Its a stretch, but enter Glock 38, 8 rounds of .45GAP). Hey how about with a Glock 17 grip (Glock 45) Hey how about Glock 19 with an optic (Glock 19 MOS)?
A single stack 9mm, about the size of a Glock 19 but thinner (enter Glock 48).
I could have added with or without finger groove, ambidextrous slide stop lever, reversible magazine release. Some changes come sooner than other!
Glock is just adapting to the handgun market. Is it better than the Sig Sauers, Kahr, CZ and Smith & Wesson. Sales will tell

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing has changed. It's still a brick in the hand and an unreliable piece of plastic when you need it.

I guess that I'm just lucky. I own Sig, Springfield, Glock, Browning, Colt, S&W, in a variety of calibers and not had a lick of trouble outa any of them. Lots of rounds through all of them. Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but Glock appears to be going the route of BMW. They've got so many models now that it's hard for me to tell 'em apart, much less understand the reason for so much of the sameness.....

Just my uneducated opinion. (To be fair, I have a 19, 26, & 36 which all have substantial differences.)

And like the Sig P226. I read a post not long ago that said there were over thirty different versions of the P226.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When Glock makes a DA/SA pistol, I might give them a chance. Just my personal preference, but I like DA/SA better and will stick with pistols that come in that flavor.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lets see the 43x is chasing the Sig 365 as is everyone else.
The 48 will be a slim 19 that I hate to say Avidity Arms had promised with their PD10 which seems to be a Unicorn. The plus for the PD10 was it using Colt 1911 9mm magazines.

Until Glock gets away from outside plastic lined mags I cannot see them competing with the others. Again, the Sig 365 and look at the Kahr CT/TP line. Slim is in!

What is it about the Glock mags that you don’t like? Surely not that they have metal innards wrapped in space age technology based polymer (plastic). Or is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom