New Glock Models

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got my flame-proof vest on...…….my favorite Glock is still my G36, single stack .45acp. Easier to conceal than the 19. More accurate than the 26 (at least in my hands). And if 6+1 ain't enough, well, shame on me.

You, sir, blaspheme! Everyone knows the 36 is the work of the Debbil! (Mine went down with the boat).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no problems with Glock mags. But if Glock did away with polymer outside lining the grip could be that much smaller or narrower. Therefore allowing for a slimmer grip. I know Glock will sell every 43x and 48 they produce and that’s what it’s all about. Truth be told I like the idea of the 48. Can’t wait to see one in person.
I am glad glock uses the mags they do. Out of all the other pistols I have owned the biggest issue I had was the magazines. I love glock mags.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 19X, 26, 17 and my wife has a 43. Out of all of them I like the 19X the best and then the 26. The 19X feels amazing in my hand. The grip doesn’t feel crappy like it does on my 17. It is the main reason i bought it. To me it feels more vertical like an M&P. I won’t ever own another pistol again.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got my flame-proof vest on...…….my favorite Glock is still my G36, single stack .45acp. Easier to conceal than the 19. More accurate than the 26 (at least in my hands). And if 6+1 ain't enough, well, shame on me.

I had a G36, the only Glock I owned out of about half a dozen that I thought felt like other than a brick in my hand. Unfortunately, each shot felt like my open palm was being roundly smacked with a length of 2x4, and after one magazine, my hand was stinging. Only pistol I ever shot that hurt that bad; I didn’t own that G36 for long.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a G36, the only Glock I owned out of about half a dozen that I thought felt like other than a brick in my hand. Unfortunately, each shot felt like my open palm was being roundly smacked with a length of 2x4, and after one magazine, my hand was stinging. Only pistol I ever shot that hurt that bad; I didn’t own that G36 for long.

Have you **** the Elsie Pea? That little sucker made me wince!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom