New Gun Control Bills the media is completely silent about.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just tried to look up one of the bills and congress.gov "refuses to connect". I've removed my cookies and checked everything else. Did they block me? WTH??

I was able to access Congress.gov on my cell. Had to select Text to read it. I would re-boot my pc, WiFi and modem, and try again. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Note/ HR 3947 has 173 Sponsors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, but it’s buried in subcommittee. Even if it gets out of subcommittee, the committee chair has to bring it up for consideration.

Basically it’s a Hail Mary long shot at best. Lots of cosponsors attaching their names to it so they can say they “supported action” even though they know there is zero momentum for meaningful action right now.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The majority of these bills not showing up on any old mainstream media is the media's way of helping liberals get these bills passed by keeping them out of the view of the general public to avoid the scrutiny and outrage these bills would assuredly receive.

Anyone still not able to fathom where the old MSM stands?

Woody

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The majority of these bills not showing up on any old mainstream media is the media's way of helping liberals get these bills passed by keeping them out of the view of the general public to avoid the scrutiny and outrage these bills would assuredly receive.

Anyone still not able to fathom where the old MSM stands?

Woody

Not really. The sheer volume of legislation that is introduced daily is astounding. The media hardly ever reports on any of it, regardless of the subject, at this stage of the legislative process.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not really. The sheer volume of legislation that is introduced daily is astounding. The media hardly ever reports on any of it, regardless of the subject, at this stage of the legislative process.

I figure with the prominence the Las Vegas Massacre is receiving and the move for more gun control legislation is a result of it, the MSM should be all over it touting the "need" for it and singing the praise for their Democrat cohorts. YMMV, but that is how I perceive the "silence."

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom