This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have a transcript??
I can't turn this off at work.
Youtube shadow ban strikes again.

1633465731610.png

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The public property event description was misleading
1. Eight foot fence
2. detector
3. commissioned police officer

He said the metal detector had to be operated by a commissioned police officer. He did not separate the detector from the officer.
He then said if the event does not have any one of those three items, you can concealed carry only. What he said was a 8 foot fence and officer operated detector, there was no third thing.

Signed, cornfused.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Why do I see a gun rack for my pickup in my near future?
Took the measurements and have started planning a secure area in my truck so I will feel comfortable going into a store and such with a rifle in it. Not comfortable with over night , but day trips , hunting and the like, this new law helps.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The public property event description was misleading
1. Eight foot fence
2. detector
3. commissioned police officer

He said the metal detector had to be operated by a commissioned police officer. He did not separate the detector from the officer.
He then said if the event does not have any one of those three items, you can concealed carry only. What he said was a 8 foot fence and officer operated detector, there was no third thing.

Signed, cornfused.

You nailed it above.

http://webserver1.lsb.state.ok.us/cf_pdf/2021-22 ENR/hB/HB2645 ENR.PDF
7. Any property set aside by a county, city, town, public trust with a county, city or town as a beneficiary, or state governmental authority for an event that is secured with minimum-security provisions. For purposes of this paragraph, a minimum-security provision consists of a location that is secured utilizing the following:
a. a metallic-style security fence that is at least eight (8) feet in height that encompasses the property and is secured in such a way as to deter unauthorized entry,
b. controlled access points staffed by a uniformed, commissioned peace officer, and
c. a metal detector whereby persons walk or otherwise travel with their property through or by the metal detector.

Latest posts

Top Bottom