New gun shop in Broken Arrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I was driving up South Elm Place in Broken Arrow today and as I crossed 101st Street I saw a sign for a gun shop I hadn't seen before. I stopped in and found out that the store has been opened for a month and just had their sign by the street installed either yesterday or today.

The place is Crusader Tactical and the owners, Danny Jones and Andy Shidell, are two nice guys. I spent at least a half an hour there just chatting with them. One of them (I can remember whether it was Danny or Andy) even brought out a new 7.62x 39 upper he had just built and test fired recently to show another customer who was in the store while I was there.

They offer SDA classes as well as sales and service. The next one is coming up on Saturday, August 26. The cost is $50. I forgot to ask what they charge for transfers.

This means BA now has five gun shops within the city limits, as well as Bass Pro, Dick's three pawn shops, and two Walmarts that sell guns--and that doesn't even count the kitchen table FFLs such as our own B.A.N.G.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guys at Crusader Tactical are nice. They've got a decent stock of things and prices seemed OK. OK enough that I bought a barrel and other components to build an AR pistol. Go check them out on the NE corner of 101st & Elm in BA. Yes, it is the ACE Hardware strip center.

Latest posts

Top Bottom