New Gun Shop in Kingfisher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped in there last weekend nice folks. They had Remington 700 in 6.5 creedmore that I would of picked up if I was by myself.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped in there last weekend nice folks. They had Remington 700 in 6.5 creedmore that I would of picked up if I was by myself.

They sell purses, wallets, necklaces and other chick stuff. Friday I ordered me a rifle, picked up the wife a purse and matching wallet for her birthday, I'm golden now...lol

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I might even stop at the one in Meno, if they are open that day.

I drove right by there today, so I stopped to check out their sign.
Mon thru Fri 5 to 7
Sat 9 to 7

I've been in there two or three times, but not in a long while. They didn't have much.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No don't have much yet since they just opened, but they'll get there. Thing that attracts me is how nice and helpful the guys are, and they have a lot of knowledge.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ooops just reread that, you were talking about the Meno shop...

Anyone know if Ames still has a gun shop? I've heard at least they used to have one that had a good assortment.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't believe there has ever been a gun shop in Ames. I've had very close ties there for many, many years. There have been one or two guys who had FFL's over the years and dabbled in buying/selling/ordering for a time, but I don't think there was ever an actual "gun shop." If so, it must have been in somebody's garage!

Latest posts

Top Bottom