New guy from PNW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sapulpa, Catoooooooosa, (opposite sides of T Town). I would really look at Mannford if you like lakes. Then there is Ooooolagah, (gotta learn injun to live in Okieland) Stay away from Wagoner. They have a bunch of Id10T's that live there. LOL!

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Moved here (OKC) from Portland, grew up in Hood River, OR. I really miss the PNW... Well, the mountains and trees, not the people. Oh, and the food carts, oh man I miss the food carts.

Welcome to OK. I know nothing about the Tulsa area so I'll stay out of recommendations.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it’s official. I accepted an offer in Tulsa and will be starting mid June. Allot to get done between now and then. List house, sell house, find house, buy house, pack everything, move everything and unpack everything... phew I am tired already. :)
Looking forward to calling Oklahoma home!

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. If you are comfortable sharing, might throw out some generalities of what you might be looking for, some of us may know of places the smaller realtors might not promote all that much for nationwide searches.. Good group of guys here always willing to share anything that might help someone.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. If you are comfortable sharing, might throw out some generalities of what you might be looking for, some of us may know of places the smaller realtors might not promote all that much for nationwide searches.. Good group of guys here always willing to share anything that might help someone.
Looking for a 3+ BR, 2+ bath with two living areas and nice sized fenced yard. Would like to be in Broken Arrow area and have something newer that would hopefully require less upgrades. If it has a safe room or storm cellar that would be a plus.
Thank you for the help ladies and gents.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it’s official. I accepted an offer in Tulsa and will be starting mid June. Allot to get done between now and then. List house, sell house, find house, buy house, pack everything, move everything and unpack everything... phew I am tired already. :)
Looking forward to calling Oklahoma home!

Congratulations to you and your family. I'm sure you'll find the Tulsa/BA area nice. We look forward to having another proud 2A Okie in the ranks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom