New guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaystekan

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi all, figured i would introduce myself. Just moved to Moore from Fort Sill. Not new to the OKC area, have family here, but new to living here. Spent the last 3 years in Korea and am slowly rebuilding my gun collection. Just found this forum. Honestly I was looking for an alternative for a gun classified site that recently went from free to pay-to-play and came across OK shooters. Didn't even know this existed. I am usually on reddit or defensivecarry, but nice to see a local forum. Anyway, don't want to be too long winded. So, nice to meet everyone.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSA_InPixio.png

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0166.PNG
Hi all, figured i would introduce myself. Just moved to Moore from Fort Sill. Not new to the OKC area, have family here, but new to living here. Spent the last 3 years in Korea and am slowly rebuilding my gun collection. Just found this forum. Honestly I was looking for an alternative for a gun classified site that recently went from free to pay-to-play and came across OK shooters. Didn't even know this existed. I am usually on reddit or defensivecarry, but nice to see a local forum. Anyway, don't want to be too long winded. So, nice to meet everyone.
If your slowly rebuilding your gun collection then why are you selling the AR.

Latest posts

Top Bottom