New guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaystekan

New to the site!
Reaction score
View attachment 198629
If your slowly rebuilding your gun collection then why are you selling the AR.
What do you care? Appreciate the warm welcome. Honestly what I do with my firearms is none of your business. You felt the need to comment on my sales post and this post and I really don’t know why. I am not going to get into it with a keyboard warrior. The majority of the members here have been welcoming. If your not, then kindly move along. According to your profile, you’ve been here less than a year yourself, yet you feel the need to call me out twice for being new here? It’s a forum for like minded gun owners on OK. I didn’t break any rules, did nothing wrong. Sorry I wasn’t a member long enough to satisfy your 8 months of seniority here on the forums. Next time before I post, I will be sure to ask your permission.

The rest of you all, thanks for the warm welcome. Being military and moving a lot, I always seem to be the “new guy” everywhere I go so, thanks for the warm welcome.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSA Welcome.jpg

Buying and selling is part of the game. Welcome to the club. With the iron skin you appear to have you should do just fine here. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom