New Hampshire goes full Derp.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesma...BPXUBgCXmc6vlzVMDHW4qtA2qCeBhBJdeacUPPJxd3Jqc

New Hampshire Considering Bill To Ban Officers From Using Deadly Force

Concord, NH – New Hampshire police officials are pushing back on a proposed bill that would restrict law enforcement’s ability to use deadly force.
The legislation, proposed by a Libertarian group called the New Hampshire Liberty-Republicans, would revoke the legal authority law enforcement officers currently have to use deadly force if necessary while making an arrest, WMUR reported.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought the NH Liberty-Republicans were the biggest jokers until I ran across this at the end of that story. WTH?https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesma...ona-s-photo-is-racist-4enAhZzdCUuK-OVCsC7vzw/

"The commission's announcement went on to explain how the sight of law enforcement officers can be "triggering to many Black and Brown people.""

Hell, if I was breaking the law and saw a cop, I sure know I'd be triggered.. Otherwise, why should it trigger you?

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an idea, let them put on the badge for a month. Just one month. THAT is all I ask.

Second option, send them all through a Shoot, Don't Shoot.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
England has done that in the past with unarmed Bobby's. (leo)
I'm not sure that is still the case though with all the terrorist attacks they have been under with the huge influx of middle eastern "migrants".

Latest posts

Top Bottom