New Holosun AEMS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I don't know about you boys, but I've tried Aimpoint, Eotech, and Trijicon and I catch less of a starburst (slight astigmatism) on Holosun stuff, and their green reticles are actually green. So I hope this comes out in green soon.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to switch to a new contact type to be able to run a RDS. It's not perfect, but it helps. Holosun's dot is better on my eyes than the RMR, even though I prefer the RMR.

AguaFriaRanger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish Trijicon, Aimpoint, and Eotech would compete better with Holosun/Vortex. I hate giving my money to Chinese companies when I can avoid it. At least the ACRO P2 provides something to compete with this. I still want an American-made micro red dot with solar, or even for the RMR to come down in price some. I mean, the same price for what has essentially been the same optic for a decade?? Then again they haven't really budged on the ACOGs and that design is over 20 years old now...

rj ︈

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My eyes also do better with the Holosun dots. Aimpoint also works great but of course they're 4x the price in many cases. I wish the RMR worked better for me because I prefer the design of the switches and housing, but I still use Holosun on pistols because of the starburst.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have any experience with a holisun, but I like the meprolight M21, but the bullseye reticle obscures a lot of the target at short distances. say for instance a cardboard IDPA target. I have one with the triangle reticle on my galil ace 5.56 and like it better. I have two eotech EXPS-3 but don't like them near as much as the meprolight.

Last edited:

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The dots are still a little fuzzy for me but their circle/dot reticle is usually pretty clean for me. I much prefer it’s sharpness over the EOTech. I’m going the way of LPVOs but all my friends are jumping in to get one of these when they release. Should be interesting.

Also Sage Dynamics dropped his review and he seems to like it a lot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom