New holster on its way!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had this custom made, $78 with a Garret Industries clip, and an Incog clip (pictured). 13 days till shipping label created, and picture posted, I day less than his promised lead time
13406768_1025940280825894_1079641222606854742_n.jpg
. The GI clip will let me adjust cant. Not my pistol, but it was purchased for my DW ECO (same pistol as pictured). Now to get a new belt as my looper is a little worn.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holster arrived yesterday, 15 days from order. Pictures don't do it justice. Holster is VERY tight. Will take a bit to break in, he makes them this way so the user can get the retention to their liking. Very comfortable, supports the gun well, but does prove that I have worn out my current Looper belt. I probably didnt need to add the sewn end, but it does not seem to adversely affect carry either. Holster does ride high, I did want to be able to obtain a full grip (but not have the holster fold over when bending, sitting etc, this the sewn end option), I probably didnt need to request as high, since the Incog clip helps tuck, and adjust the ride height somewhat. I have not tried with the Garret Industries clip yet, got it so I could try a slight reverse cant if the muzzle or holster is too long and digs into my thigh. Was only like 10 more, so figured it was worth adding at time of order. Figured I can also move it to strong side if I really wanted, but I'd prob just get a JIT Slide or something if I decided to carry strong side. Little Bear holsters is vet owned, small shop, his service and response were top notch. If its not to your satisfaction, he'll make adjustments as necessary, or return it. I doubt it'll be needed, should last me many years, and I am very pleased with it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it sure is a nice looking piece of gear. Looks well made too, and the leather looks to be of top quality.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got it broke in. Really need to get a new belt before I give it a thorough review, as my current belt is hanging my draw up since it has so much sag now. Carry's great though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom