New indoor gun range at OPS in Tulsa.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a shame! An indoor range @ USSA would go ALONG way to increasing the value of their membership.

Personally, i think with the availability of indoor ranges in the area, and the new range from OPS coming soon that if I were looking to upgrade my facilities an indoor range would also be low on my list. Most folks tend to say that they like an indoor range for the convenience of being close by or for the weather. Due to the nature of indoor ranges, they can be, and most are, very restrictive at what kind of shooting or training you can do. I can think of a few other improvements I would like to see that are a lot more cost effective than building and managing an indoor range at the finest "Outdoor" facility in the nation.

JMO

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, i think with the availability of indoor ranges in the area, and the new range from OPS coming soon that if I were looking to upgrade my facilities an indoor range would also be low on my list. Most folks tend to say that they like an indoor range for the convenience of being close by or for the weather. Due to the nature of indoor ranges, they can be, and most are, very restrictive at what kind of shooting or training you can do. I can think of a few other improvements I would like to see that are a lot more cost effective than building and managing an indoor range at the finest "Outdoor" facility in the nation.

JMO

I think the point is that it would be nice to have an indoor range that's included with your membership at your regular club, rather than having to pay $15 or whatever every time you go to the indoor place on top of what you pay for the outdoor club.

Then again if you can afford a membership at USSA, $15 on the occasional bad weather day probably isn't a concern.

Latest posts

Top Bottom