New indoor gun range coming to Duncan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I went to Bear Arms once but the lighting wasn't very good and it was close to 20 dollars to shoot.i can go to big boys on Tuesdays for $7.50 and its only another 25 minute drive.
Well it all makes sense now. Someone else referenced Bear Arms Lighting, might have been Mugsy, I do not really recall. I shoot there a few times a week as it is right down the street (country style) and never crowded on weekdays. My wife likes it because it is small and not crowded. We are going to the ENS on the 17th At Big Boys, so she will get to shoot on a real nice range then. May be making the same trip you do if she really digs it..

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use to go to H&H where the lighting is actually better than big boys but the A/C is terrible on the range.Wilshire is nice but I don't like paying by the hour.After going to big boys its kind of hard for me to go anywhere else.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember when those guys had their store right next to my mom's pet shop on East Main (a little down and across from Goodner's and TG&Y. They let me "help out" sometimes. I'm pretty sure I was more in the way than I was help at that age but I spent more time with the old men in there than I did at home sometimes. Besides, I knew them all from working cattle with my dad.

I'm glad they are building a range. I may just run by there after the ENS Wednesday and stick my head in the door and look around. I know they are in a differed spot, and all the guys who knew me are dead and gone now, but it would be nice to visit. Just to see how things are now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom