New Jersey Governor Signs Bill Forcing Every Firearm Retailer to Sell Smart Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Redundant, and not needed as we already have smart guns via hand cranial interface devices. And the best part is just about everyone already has them. Here is a picture of each part of the system:

iu

iu

iu

Last edited:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No gun - regardless of whatever level of 'intelligence' is designed into it - will be able to tell whomever is holding it whether or not to pull the trigger. Ergo, there is no such thing as a smart gun. What they are trying to foist upon us is a gun that is keyed somehow to its owner. Good luck with that. Keys can be stolen as easily as a gun. Some forms of 'keys' can be disabled like a car with OnStar. An EMP could leave you disarmed right when you need it most.

Designing a gun that is somehow keyed to you is not a violation of the Second Amendment. Requiring you to buy only such an arm IS a violation of the Second Amendment.

Woody

"I pledge allegiance to the rights that made and keep me free. I will preserve and defend those rights for all who live in this union as founded on the belief, and supported by the principles, that those rights are inalienable and essential to the pursuit and preservation of life, liberty, property, and happiness." B.E.Wood

Latest posts

Top Bottom