New Kid On The Block

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USAF Retired

Marksman
Reaction score
We saw lots of whales blowing and some breaching from the balcony during the trip down the coast.
Those on the ocean side saw very little to nothing.
We went on the last week in July. When we went into the fiord, it was cloudless and beautiful. The crew members we befriended said it was the first cruise that happened since spring so I recommend going later.
Light Jacket weather on the balcony.
We've been on two and that was enough of the cruise deal. We found enough places we want to go to that a fly and land excursion will be the next.
I absolutely understand "moving" to "fly and stay" vacations. Cruising is not for everyone. We first tried it in Jan 2007 and were hooked. We have done some "normal" vacations and keep going back to cruises for some reason. The one coming up in Nov I believe will be our 34th cruise. First we have to go to Vegas and see Jimmy Buffet in concert.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I absolutely understand "moving" to "fly and stay" vacations. Cruising is not for everyone. We first tried it in Jan 2007 and were hooked. We have done some "normal" vacations and keep going back to cruises for some reason. The one coming up in Nov I believe will be our 34th cruise. First we have to go to Vegas and see Jimmy Buffet in concert.
Whoa! 34 cruises. I need to be asking you for advice!

Latest posts

Top Bottom