New laptop deals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's lots of laptops out there in that price range. I mean, if you want to replace it soon because it's not up to par. Unless you find something on clearance at Walmart in the 75% off range (not common but it's happened for me) then I'd recommend the Dell Outlet. The XPS 9315 2 in 1 would be my top pick were I paying for one right now.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any of you computer savvy folks seeing any good sales on laptops this week? My kids are going to need one each for online college soon, and we're thinking one for Christmas would work. Would like to stay in the $300-500 range (if thats doable?), like I said just something to support college work would be fine. TIA!
Let me first warn you about what they are doing with laptops. First, there are no more built in internet cable ports, they are wifi only. USB to CAT5 has always had problems in my experience. Get one with more than two USB ports and make sure you have HDMI outputs. This can be a huge headache at times. Second, there are no more CD/DVD drives. You have to buy a peripheral to get one. Third, some of finger pads are not separated into left and right individual buttons. Fourth, I would definitely buy one with a backlit keyboard, which is a must have.

Make sure you have full admin rights to the system without paying extra for the privilege.

Just my 50 cents.

Latest posts

Top Bottom