New living in okc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarres

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello my name is Oliver I didn't realize that a section like this I am about to turn 25 on March 5th I'm missing an arm on my left side above the bicep due to a freight train accident 4 almost 5 years ago to now I will settle down with my wife and my five-month-old son we also found out my wife is pregnant again not sure boy or girl yet just living life as a stay at home dad used to be really into guns when I was a little younger before I lost my arm now that I'm settled I can get back into them slowly relearning how to use them possibly one day going out hunting like I've always wanted to never know at the moment tho I'm just here to find something simple and easy to practice at the range and protect myself and my family if need be

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, Oliver! Sorry for the loss but I'm sure you will learn to compensate. And, congrats on the new upcoming addition!

Sarres

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello my name is Oliver I didn't realize that a section like this I am about to turn 25 on March 5th I'm missing an arm on my left side above the bicep due to a freight train accident 4 almost 5 years ago to now I will settle down with my wife and my five-month-old son we also found out my wife is pregnant again not sure boy or girl yet just living life as a stay at home dad

Welcome!
5 month old? Your first one?
You Need to come to an eat and shoot. You’ll have plenty of guns to try out there
Oh yeah he's my first and he's definitely a handful lol my wife's pregnant with our 2nd already. And that sounds fun where and when is that im the stay at home dad so im always free once my wife's at work

Latest posts

Top Bottom