New living in okc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You Need to come to an eat and shoot. You’ll have plenty of guns to try out there

And that sounds fun where and when is that im the stay at home dad so im always free once my wife's at work

They are not a 'regularly scheduled' thing. They pop up now and then. Anybody can set one up. Just watch on here and somebody will decide it's time to have one and recommend a date/time/place or ask for suggestions. The details will get hashed out and everyone is invited. We generally will first get together at a range somewhere and shoot one another's guns, then wander off for lunch somewhere as a group. You might need waders for that part. Most everyone who shows up is willing to let other members shoot whatever they've brought. Good fun and a great way to meet some of these folks FTF!

Sarres

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are not a 'regularly scheduled' thing. They pop up now and then. Anybody can set one up. Just watch on here and somebody will decide it's time to have one and recommend a date/time/place or ask for suggestions. The details will get hashed out and everyone is invited. We generally will first get together at a range somewhere and shoot one another's guns, then wander off for lunch somewhere as a group. You might need waders for that part. Most everyone who shows up is willing to let other members shoot whatever they've brought. Good fun and a great way to meet some of these folks FTF!
Okay cool yeah that sounds really fun I'll definitely keep my eye out and honestly I love going on this site and just roaming around reading different threads

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay cool yeah that sounds really fun I'll definitely keep my eye out and honestly I love going on this site and just roaming around reading different threads

Oh, and if you see a thread with "ENS" in the title, or mentioned in a thread, that's what they're talking about. We are a lazy bunch around here, and we sometimes abbreviate when we shoudn't!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
James G HOWDY.jpg

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have a weapon currently?

If not it isnt a problem. Myself and 2 others not part of this site meet up at a range when I get back home.

We have an assortment of damn near everything.

I can ask them, (formality is all) part of that respect stuff.

I have

Kriss vector 1st gen
CZ scorpion
XDs 45acp
S&W shield 40cal
AR 15 pistol 10.5 barrel in 5.56

They have various glocks most 9mm

AR rifles and pistols as well.

Gives you a scope to see what it is you would like for a future purchase.

Place we go is called Canadian Ranges

Latest posts

Top Bottom