New M&P 45 shield

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Bought this recently and got to shoot it at Wilshire gun today..
Have to adjust sites as it shoots a little left. Other than that it shot well with no issues and surprisingly the kick is really not much different than my 1911.
Little small for my hand but not uncomfortable. May try a rubber sleeve like what I have on my 380.
Any one that can recommend a OWB holster that works well with these?

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been eying this model too, I want a carry piece not as heavy as my Commander since it pushes on a nerve in my hip. What grain bullet are you firing?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought this recently and got to shoot it at Wilshire gun today..
Have to adjust sites as it shoots a little left. Other than that it shot well with no issues and surprisingly the kick is really not much different than my 1911.
Little small for my hand but not uncomfortable. May try a rubber sleeve like what I have on my 380.
Any one that can recommend a OWB holster that works well with these?

Take a look at the OWB holsters by www.ubgholsters.com, I just received the RTBA (Right to Bear Arms) mid-ride OWB pancake holster for my G19 and am very pleased with it. Pics and review of the holster are in the Gear thread. (https://www.okshooters.com/threads/new-ubg-holster-arrived.241241/)

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Sumo All I have used so far is 230 grain ball. Gun feels good with them.

Thanks Drury, I found a Kydex with a release lever because I work in construction and need a little re assurance that it will not fall out when working.

Latest posts

Top Bottom