New mattresses endorsement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After dealing with Mathis on a mattress I am not buying any more particle board furniture or mattress period. As soon as I can were beaded to ok Mattress Co. Mathis doesn't need my money anyway.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My friend worked at a furniture store in Tulsa and before he left I looked around at what they had.He showed me a serta pillowtop that was $1700.00.He had recently moved to a new house and was buying furniture for it.He told me the store pays around 400 for the 1700 dollar mattress and with his discount I could get it of for 500.I bought 2.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just don't go into this place thinking that you'll be going into a Mathis Brothers level showroom. Not to say that the beds are bad (I was actually quite impressed, just haven't had a chance to pull the trigger on buying one yet), but the "showroom" is straight out of the 80's and consists of maybe 3 beds with motel grade linens on them.
True

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My friend worked at a furniture store in Tulsa and before he left I looked around at what they had.He showed me a serta pillowtop that was $1700.00.He had recently moved to a new house and was buying furniture for it.He told me the store pays around 400 for the 1700 dollar mattress and with his discount I could get it of for 500.I bought 2.
Yep scam. AND that $1700 mattress does not have real cotton inside, its got foam which deteriorates.
We had Oklahoma Mattress make a mattress for grandma many years ago and they used cotton we provided from Grandmas cotton farm.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IDGAF where its made. (I do support OK manufacturing when possible) Utah is a liberal hell hole with pretty mountains is all.
I paid $680 for a lifetime queen mattress, thats the point to the readers before they go buy cheap overpriced throw away crap at gerbil brothers.

Yeppers...sure looks like Utah is a liberal hell hole to me...

1280px-United_States_presidential_election_results_by_county,_2016.svg.png

Oh, wait...

...I guess it's the "blue" areas that are liberal hell holes. That area is kind of like just Salt Lake City.

The rest of the state is pretty dang red.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeppers...sure looks like Utah is a liberal hell hole to me...

View attachment 154853

Oh, wait...

...I guess it's the "blue" areas that are liberal hell holes. That area is kind of like just Salt Lake City.

The rest of the state is pretty dang red.
If you were familiar with their laws and operation of such, you would toss out your silly colored map that really means nothing.
After all youor map shows OR as mostely red and we know thats BS

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not a "scam" if you sleep well on it and enjoy it. We have a Tempurpedic and love it, heard good things about Purple.

Latest posts

Top Bottom