New mattresses endorsement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A $1700 mattress that is disposable in 10 years is a scam when you can but better quality at halthe price.

Who told you it was disposable in 10 years?

"Better quality" is subjective. I've laid on some mattresses that I though were completely uncomfortable and someone else loved it.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
A good nights sleep is priceless. Bought an expensive foam mattress about 8 years ago. Don't plan on sleeping on anything else the rest of my life. I would gladly drop a .25 cent piece in a jar each night knowing tomorrow morning I will be rested and not feel like Mike Bloomberg after a debate when I wake up.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who told you it was disposable in 10 years?

"Better quality" is subjective. I've laid on some mattresses that I though were completely uncomfortable and someone else loved it.
A lot (most) mattresses are filled with foam padding. Thats cheap and makes it disposable because your not going to get anyone to touch it to rebuild it when that foam crumbles. And no mattress cost near $1700 wholesale, they are marked up worse than diamonds lol. Look at all the commercials for Mattress King...what a Fing joke. Mathis brothers gets there junk from the same Chinese boats.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's why I only paid 500 for it.If I can find another just like it in a few years I will gladly pay 1000.
Rock on!
My quality comfortable FIRM mattress has cost me $34 a year to own. Oh, and I never have to buy a replacement. (Unless I wanna add one or get a larger size)
Anyone who argues this is odd to me, really.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot (most) mattresses are filled with foam padding. Thats cheap and makes it disposable because your not going to get anyone to touch it to rebuild it when that foam crumbles. And no mattress cost near $1700 wholesale, they are marked up worse than diamonds lol. Look at all the commercials for Mattress King...what a Fing joke. Mathis brothers gets there junk from the same Chinese boats.

Rock on!
My quality comfortable FIRM mattress has cost me $34 a year to own. Oh, and I never have to buy a replacement. (Unless I wanna add one or get a larger size)
Anyone who argues this is odd to me, really.

What is your problem? Are you so insecure in yourself that you have to go into a message board and try to prove yourself to everyone else? You like your mattress, great. It was cheaper than what I paid for, oh well. It doesn't make you a better person. You've done nothing in this threat but belittle me and others for our choice. Get that **** out of here. The fact of the matter is you still have a spring based mattress. My back does not agree with those anymore. Even one that starts off comfortable ends up causing me pain. This morning is the first time in a long time I woke with 0 back pain. I don't care who made your mattress, it will not compare to a solid foam mattress for reducing pressure points. If I could still find a waterbed I would have probably gotten one as its even better than foam for reducing pressure points.

You first labeled the Purple as "overpriced china made crap". When shown you are incorrect on its location of manufacture you had to label all of Utah a liberal hell hole. Then you had to throw in that dig on Mathis Brothers (something that has been proven to be a urban myth). As if that somehow validated your argument. The only reason I went to Mathis Brothers was it was cheaper there than directly from the manufacturer.

Again, we get it, you like your mattress. Good. Great. If you want to argue the merits of your choice, fine, but lose the ******* condescending attitude about it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is your problem? Are you so insecure in yourself that you have to go into a message board and try to prove yourself to everyone else? You like your mattress, great. It was cheaper than what I paid for, oh well. It doesn't make you a better person. You've done nothing in this threat but belittle me and others for our choice. Get that **** out of here. The fact of the matter is you still have a spring based mattress. My back does not agree with those anymore. Even one that starts off comfortable ends up causing me pain. This morning is the first time in a long time I woke with 0 back pain. I don't care who made your mattress, it will not compare to a solid foam mattress for reducing pressure points. If I could still find a waterbed I would have probably gotten one as its even better than foam for reducing pressure points.

You first labeled the Purple as "overpriced china made crap". When shown you are incorrect on its location of manufacture you had to label all of Utah a liberal hell hole. Then you had to throw in that dig on Mathis Brothers (something that has been proven to be a urban myth). As if that somehow validated your argument. The only reason I went to Mathis Brothers was it was cheaper there than directly from the manufacturer.

Again, we get it, you like your mattress. Good. Great. If you want to argue the merits of your choice, fine, but lose the ******* condescending attitude about it.
Are you 12?
I wasnt belittling anyone but cheap mattresses. You gave a review and I did to. Others agreed with me, some agree with you.
Dont post your **** if you cant take the heat little man.
FO

Latest posts

Top Bottom