New mattresses endorsement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let not your heart be troubled, for $1800 is not nearly considered expensive and barely even pricey. I'll let you price your own Sleep Number bed that can easily approach $10k.

Ours was/is nowhere near even half of that quote. We have had one in our regular homes and another in our RV since around 2004. I doubt the two of them together came up to $5,000.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you were familiar with their laws and operation of such, you would toss out your silly colored map that really means nothing.
After all youor map shows OR as mostely red and we know thats BS

Well, I did live in both Oregon and Utah for a while, thus getting to know a lot of "locals" and being exposed to their laws to some degree. So, I'll continue to state that the map posted is pretty close to right, at least with respect to voting for national elections. (Mitt Romney is probably the exception.)

Have you lived in either state?

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ours was/is nowhere near even half of that quote. We have had one in our regular homes and another in our RV since around 2004. I doubt the two of them together came up to $5,000.

It is still possible. Don't take my word for it, go to their web site and put together a top of the line bed with options.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you like your mattress but next time you go to buy anything, and I mean anything, you oughta check with the "experts" here who will tell you what YOU need to buy. And you know by now that no matter what you post here, certain, almost obligatory chirping will soon follow.

well, you know, the sky is blue

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just saying that a Select Comfort bed can be had for a lot less than $10K. Not everyone needs nor wants the "top of the line."

Ok, well you have made your point. Not even close to mine, but when has that ever mattered around here?

In case you missed it here it is:

... I'll let you price your own Sleep Number bed that can easily approach $10k.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot (most) mattresses are filled with foam padding. Thats cheap and makes it disposable because your not going to get anyone to touch it to rebuild it when that foam crumbles. And no mattress cost near $1700 wholesale, they are marked up worse than diamonds lol. Look at all the commercials for Mattress King...what a Fing joke. Mathis brothers gets there junk from the same Chinese boats.

I'm not worried about rebuilding it. It's held up much better than the spring mattresses I've owned over the years and I've owned some nice ones. Not really worried about Mattress king or Mathis brothers as they have nothing to do with what I said.

I'm honestly not sure why you're so emotionally invested in what others sleep on or what they spend on it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you like your mattress but next time you go to buy anything, and I mean anything, you oughta check with the "experts" here who will tell you what YOU need to buy. And you know by now that no matter what you post here, certain, almost obligatory chirping will soon follow.

Some seem to talk straight out of the other end.

Latest posts

Top Bottom