New mattresses endorsement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, we were going to OKC anyway for dental care so decided to kill two birds with one stone. Stopped by and met Jim at OK Mattress Company and he went over their warranties, which are pretty lenient in the customer's favor. There is no laying a straight edge and measuring indentations on their mattresses. If you don't like the mattress you buy from them, they come out, pick it up and put more or less padding on the mattress. We bought the Talalay and said we'd take two pillows also.. I tried to pay them but they wanted payment on the date of delivery. I took the two pillows home with us today and signed no papers and I received no papers. I couldn't believe they let me walk out with the two pillows without payment! Moreover, I received a 5% veterans discount on the mattress and pillows. They charge $35.00 for delivery as compared to Mother's Brothers at $50.00. It'll take about a week to fabricate the mattress and they'll call and schedule delivery. I think the goods purchased will meet our expectations.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that you're dissatisfied @John6185.

I took delivery on a new king mattress and tall box spring set from Okla. Mattress Co. April 2019 and I couldn't be happier with mine.

cobra1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
upload_2020-5-29_17-40-58.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone had one of these Purple mattresses for a couple years?
Just curious how they hold up long term.

Well, they have only been making the mattresses for about 4 years. However, they started out making foam pads for people in wheelchairs, and they have been making things like that since back in the late '90's. It's just that the mattresses are relatively new.

Latest posts

Top Bottom