New Member from Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tulsadriven335

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Jon and I enjoy shooting lol.

Been shooting since attending college in Wisconsin, I recently was looking for a place to transfer in a gun and came across this forum. Can't believe I haven't been here before.

Anyways, I got in touch with Patrick from BANG and we are just waiting for delivery now.

Hope to learn some good info and can't wait to meet some great people.

Also, I'm sure I can prob find a good gunsmith on here since my old gunsmith (Franson) retired bc of health issues.

TD335

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Jon and I enjoy shooting lol.

Been shooting since attending college in Wisconsin, I recently was looking for a place to transfer in a gun and came across this forum. Can't believe I haven't been here before.

Anyways, I got in touch with Patrick from BANG and we are just waiting for delivery now.

Hope to learn some good info and can't wait to meet some great people.

Also, I'm sure I can prob find a good gunsmith on here since my old gunsmith (Franson) retired bc of health issues.

TD335

Welcome!

Patrick is a great resource.

Several good 'smiths in Tulsa, Don was one of them, hate to tell you that he passed some time ago.

Tulsadriven335

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome!

Patrick is a great resource.

Several good 'smiths in Tulsa, Don was one of them, hate to tell you that he passed some time ago.

Yeah Don did some trigger work for me on an XD I used to have he was a great guy and i didnt mind driving the trip to his store on 15th, but shortly afterwards came to find out he had late stage cancer if I recall correctly. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom