New member gunnut918 here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigcatrecovery

Marksman
Reaction score
Hello, Names David and reside in Grady county I am just a few weeks in for this sight. I wont have much to say, I prefer and have plenty of room to learn. I guess I have an interest In Joining the AR crowd but have very basic knowledge about the bits and pieces of the weapon. Beginning to get the idea I might want to reload. My brother in law is just starting and looks fun + may become a necessity.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Pete (and everyone else)... Welcome. I'm also new and figure it's about time I introduce myself too. We moved here in June and I joined in December to find some ideas troubleshooting a build. We're in Tulsa, Creek County... Sapulpa is literally across the street.
Welcome to OSA!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, Names David and reside in Grady county I am just a few weeks in for this sight. I wont have much to say, I prefer and have plenty of room to learn. I guess I have an interest In Joining the AR crowd but have very basic knowledge about the bits and pieces of the weapon. Beginning to get the idea I might want to reload. My brother in law is just starting and looks fun + may become a necessity.
Welcome to OSA!

Latest posts

Top Bottom