New member in Norman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maeve

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi y'all!

I live in Norman with my husband, cat, and ball python :) I'm originally from Michigan, came to Oklahoma while hubby was in the Army. He's out now and is working on his GI Bill. I had a concealed carry permit when I lived in Kentucky, but only just got my Oklahoma permit. We have been acquiring older firearms - hubby likes Enfields, and I have a soft spot for Soviet weapons. But now on the hunt for some good small semi-autos, plus good carry options for women with curves :) I currently work as a police dispatcher, tho did do a stint selling guns when we lived at Ft. Sill, which was fun! Anyway, hoping to meet new friends and shooting buddies here!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
welcome from edmond. if you and your husband enjoy the milsurp stuff, tri-city has their military bolt matches the second or third saturday of each month

hdbrownie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi! I'm just starting work to help people (particularly women) carry more. Which is mainly acting as a holster consultant. I'm having a get together soon to let people check out some different holster options. I'd love to have you join us! I'm just a little way south of Norman.

Also, if you're interested in testing out some different guns, Wilshire Gun in north OKC does gun fittings where they will help you pick one. It's $50 but they will apply that to your gun purchase if you buy through them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Maeve

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi! I'm just starting work to help people (particularly women) carry more. Which is mainly acting as a holster consultant. I'm having a get together soon to let people check out some different holster options. I'd love to have you join us! I'm just a little way south of Norman.

Also, if you're interested in testing out some different guns, Wilshire Gun in north OKC does gun fittings where they will help you pick one. It's $50 but they will apply that to your gun purchase if you buy through them.

Yeah, there's still not a lot of good carry options for women, but that's slowly changing! I like a lot of the products that The Well Armed Woman advertises, but I'm torn between IWB or some sort of underarm holster, like their tank top. I haven't heard of Wilshire Guns before, but will check them out!

WWIIDigger

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and to Oklahoma and to our site from a long time ago Michigander! . Great folks here. Great site. Check my listings (military and mausers) for oldies and goldies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom