New Member in Olustee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nobody has yet responded to the location of Osage Junction. Mad man Mike Morgan on KFOR weather had it on his TV map for big hail the other day. We had to put it in our GPS and drive through it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My mop/map has Osage, but apparently no Osage Junction. :anyone:
:drunk2:
LOL, it's one house between Fairfax and the Salt Creek Bridge on the east side of the road just before getting to Ralston in Osage county. Used to be a small incorporated community but its all gone now but the one home. We make it a point to watch the severe weather reports and look for towns that we have never heard of before, and road trip to them if they are within an hour or two. We look up the history of them before going. It's some interesting reading at times. Mostly old oilfield boom towns.
https://www.google.com/search?q=osa.....69i57j33.13341j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
HOWDY.jpg

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhh, Olustee, I knew where that was, I thought you said something else.

You're just about as far from Olustee as you can get and still be in the state of Oklahoma!

Good friend of mine married a gal from Olustee. So, I've know where it was forever! Well, OK, since I looked it up in 1974.

Latest posts

Top Bottom