New member introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipv125

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good day all!

I’m new to the website but not new to shooting. I’m 32 live in the OKC area a member of the Oklahoma City gun club. I’m a former army national guard infantryman with a CIB and deployment to Afghanistan. I’m mainly here because I need excuses and justifications for why I need more guns. I bought 16 last year but if I buy another one my wife said she’d shoot me with it. Just looking to make friends with like minded people.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Your story sounds like many of us! Kinda like a support group for gun addicts. Just don’t ask the old question ‘which one should I buy’ because the answer is all of them!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Your story sounds like many of us! Kinda like a support group for gun addicts. Just don’t ask the old question ‘which one should I buy’ because the answer is all of them!

Except in our case we enable the addiction instead of working to get rid of it....

OSA1.JPG

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good day all!

I’m new to the website but not new to shooting. I’m 32 live in the OKC area a member of the Oklahoma City gun club. I’m a former army national guard infantryman with a CIB and deployment to Afghanistan. I’m mainly here because I need excuses and justifications for why I need more guns. I bought 16 last year but if I buy another one my wife said she’d shoot me with it. Just looking to make friends with like minded people.

Buy more guns, just lock up the ammo :D And welcome to the site. Make sure you have waders handy, it gets pretty deep in here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom