New Member.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zkaz97

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi all, I found myself on here since I am an avid military surplus collector and shooter. Mainly here to learn about more surplus pieces and hopefully source components and of course provide others with any information I can on antique/military surplus arms and parts. I primarily look into British, Czech and other former combloc pieces. It's great to be here and thanks y'all for letting me enjoy being a part of this community!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all, I found myself on here since I am an avid military surplus collector and shooter. Mainly here to learn about more surplus pieces and hopefully source components and of course provide others with any information I can on antique/military surplus arms and parts. I primarily look into British, Czech and other former combloc pieces. It's great to be here and thanks y'all for letting me enjoy being a part of this community!
Welcome to OSA! We have some collectors on here with some impressive collections.

Latest posts

Top Bottom