New NCAA Division 1 Win Streak Record

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
47AA709C-E7AE-49C0-B68C-21998CE939AC.jpeg

Pepé Le Pew Pew Pew

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It really was. One of the best I’ve ever seen. I think this is the second game I’ve got to see this year and it was a barnburner. Clemson is worthy, so to come back and win is a great big damn deal.
2 Outs with 2 Strikes and 2 Runners on base and she hits a 3 run homer to tie the game! The coach had said in an interview a couple of weeks ago that "as long as there is one strike left this team believes they can still come back and win any game" and that was proven today!

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2 Outs with 2 Strikes and 2 Runners on base and she hits a 3 run homer to tie the game! The coach had said inan interview a couple of weeks ago that "as long as there is one strike left this team believes the can still come back and win any game" and that was proven today!
Yep. And there were some absolute killer plays by both teams. That diving catch of the foul in the Clemson dugout illustrates perfectly how determined this team is. I only wish our outfielder would have made that late one like the two Clemson girls did. But she gave it her all and got damned close to making it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom