New Oklahoma Laws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama while President came to Cushing, Ok. for a photo op. Cushing is the south end of the keystone pipeline extension. No one came to hear him make his photo op speech at the site, not even the Mayor of Cushing, or the people working at the pipeline terminal. The reporters traveling him had to pretend to be the audience for the TV cameras. The local news failed to mention this when reporting this story! Is that something or what?

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I woke up to start my day at 5 because I am an old fart that can't sleep more than 5 hrs. I though OH BOY, today is the Game of the Century replay with Nebraska just for old time sakes. I thought man I better get to town to get some snacks so I can be undisturbed for the historic battle in the Palace on the Prairie. Had to goof around in town 2 hours waiting for the local KFC to get some chicken in a bucket to go. Then I got back home and turned on the computer and low and behold its only Friday. LOL, Move over Biden you have some competition because I am definetly becoming Presidential material.

So I go into the back yard to water some trees instead and I just happen to look up. I don't know why but our ordinary old Oklahoma sky this morning just struck me as stunningly beautiful today.

God Bless Oklahoma. I will cherish her until the day I die.

sky.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm retired now, but over the years have had several opportunities to take jobs out of state that would have paid substantially more.
Taking a look at my lifestyle it was decided that money isn't the only pleasure in life. Your well being and satisfaction about your surroundings and those that occupy that space certainly made up my mind to stay in Oklahoma for life and enjoy it's freedoms.
I love Oklahoma!

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I forget where it was that I read it, (I claim the old age defense), but this rang true….

“The Goverened are usually led by the Un-governed”.

This made perfect sense to me because our government expects the people to follow the law to the smallest letter while it means nothing to them to break it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom