New Orleans Police Officer Quits While on Duty.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
George Floyd was a no good POS thug. BLM made a hero out of him even painting wings on caricatures of him. Chauvin just stayed on his throat way too long and with all the screaming and hollering, traffic, etc. who knows what we would have done in same situation.
Really all this anti LEO crap started with Ferguson and Michael Brown the false news reported lies and never walked them back by the MSM. The poor cop doing his job killing a guy that is attacking him in his patrol car trying to get his gun away from him and this was only reported during the grand jury but barely then.

Sharpton and his ilk saw dollars and and a furtherance of their agenda to bash cops and make money and absorb power.

Then that fuggin wanna be quarterback Capperfuk started his sheet all but killing the NFL.

Funny thing, the cop was exonerated by a mixed race grand jury. I would have sued the MSM for lying and killing my career in LE.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
We don't know all the details of the conditions the guy was working in. It may have been a total toxic work environment from hell situation and something that night was the last straw. Or he could just have been a whiney little beotch with a bad case of sandy vag.
In the case of the former there comes a point where abuse from management negates all requirements for professionalism on the part of the employees and quiting without notice loses any stigma.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
We don't know all the details of the conditions the guy was working in. It may have been a total toxic work environment from hell situation and something that night was the last straw. Or he could just have been a whiney little beotch with a bad case of sandy vag.
In the case of the former there comes a point where abuse from management negates all requirements for professionalism on the part of the employees and quiting without notice loses any stigma.
Agreed. He still needed to finish his paperwork even if he pinned his badge to the seat and walked away like I have wanted to do a few times.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are correct, we don't know all the details, but even IF it is a toxic work environment that does not justify leaving his brothers and sisters shorthanded and, possibly, putting their lives at risk. Assuming he isn't just a whiney little beotch (which I suspect is the case) I understand that he may have decided enough is enough, but for the sake of those he was working with, grow a pair and finish the shift.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couldn't pay me enough to be in law enforcement in this day and age. I don't like dealing with stupid people at all. I saw enough of the general public's bad side working at Walmart.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://policetribune.com/former-co...officers-are-patrolling-new-orleans-streets/?
He says for a city of 377K people, there were only 35 officers "logged in". He then goes on to say the news is lying about having 1,000 officers. He says they have about a quarter of that.

In my opinion, he may have done the right thing, at least for him, but he did it the wrong way.

I do not support his actions.
I support people telling the truth to the public when others are lying and playing politics. We want law and order but we also want liberalism which is an oxymoron at the fundamental level. Maybe they should all quit just to prove to the anti Law and Order crowd that it is indeed needed for societal stability.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are correct, we don't know all the details, but even IF it is a toxic work environment that does not justify leaving his brothers and sisters shorthanded and, possibly, putting their lives at risk. Assuming he isn't just a whiney little beotch (which I suspect is the case) I understand that he may have decided enough is enough, but for the sake of those he was working with, grow a pair and finish the shift.
There are officers right now who on shift, wont back other officers on calls. So whats the difference between cowards and people who recognize they are on their own (if its that toxic…)

Latest posts

Top Bottom