NEW OSBI Online SDA application form

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TPower

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
did my SDA application on line. 3 April finger prints sheriffs office and on 9 April got a email from SDA@osbi that they got the completed application and was processing it. I hope it gets done quick i hate waiting.:thumbup3:

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great thing about being an armed PI is unless I want to open carry I don't need a separate permit. This is good to know though for future reference.

RichardA76

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a response the same night, called the next day and they have something going on with my app. Got an email later that day saying approved and should receive within 2 weeks. :-)

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did the online app back in March and got to the police station a couple weeks later for printing. Super easy process.
Monday will puy me at 45 days from receipt of OSBI email. Hopefully I won't be waiting too much longer.

APeterson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to the OSBI Website; The Local Sheriffs have (14) days to submit completed applications to the OSBI.
OSBI then has (60-90) days to complete the processing of applications.

My Question is: What if the Sheriffs do not process the application in the allotted 14 days?
Additionally, What if OSBI does not complete the SDA Application process in their alloted 90 days?
Is there any legal recourse?

Latest posts

Top Bottom